Pride merch

Multiple z-bars and a 3 tier of product. Probably sent back over 300 items in total. From what I could tell, every single piece of children's clothing was pulled from the floor. Some of those didn't pop up on any of the recalls so they are just sitting in the back waiting to see if those need to go back too.
Anything I have left is getting defected. I have 60 regular IRs to get done after this clusterfuck....

Also this is even more disturbing

As much as I’m with the boycott, This is too much and fucked up. The employees and stores don’t deserve to deal with that kind of stuff. Just no need for that those people are off the walls and that dude should be arrested for domestic terrorist threats.

100- Midwest, Great Plains, Mountain West

200- West Coast

300- Southeast, Southwest

400- New England, Middle Atlantic

Region 100

Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio... eastern Washington, most of Utah, northeast Oklahoma, most of Kentucky, southwest West Virginia, and northwest Pennsylvania

Region 200

California, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii... most of Washington, and a small western slice of Nevada

Region 300

Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina... most of Nevada, southwest Utah, most of Oklahoma, western Kentucky, and pieces of southern Virginia

Region 400

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, DC... most of Pennsylvania, most of Virginia, northeast West Virginia

c08afz0dn4g61.png

This should go without saying, but if there's a bomb threat, take it upon yourselves to evacuate the guests and team members asap. Don't wait for police orders.

Last edited:
This should go without saying, but if there's a bomb threat, take it upon yourselves to evacuate the guests and team members asap. Don't wait for police orders.
Yeah but what if you get a call from the media/police about it because the ones went there not directly to Target

With all the upper management in this company they do not have decent PR people? The whole response to this has been sad, I can see moving things in areas that have a lot of complaints. Now they are starting a whole new controversy by having stores send back merchandise, which will be talked about into next weeks news cycle. They tried to spin this so it is about Team Member safety, which it probably is to a point. Anyone who knows anything about retail could see through this and know it is mainly about the money though.

As much as I’m with the boycott, This is too much and fucked up. The employees and stores don’t deserve to deal with that kind of stuff. Just no need for that those people are off the walls and that dude should be arrested for domestic terrorist threats.
There’s an eastern proverb “The green trees burn with the dry, once a fire is lit”
Someone, somewhere lit the fire and now everyone has to deal with it.

With all the upper management in this company they do not have decent PR people? The whole response to this has been sad, I can see moving things in areas that have a lot of complaints. Now they are starting a whole new controversy by having stores send back merchandise, which will be talked about into next weeks news cycle. They tried to spin this so it is about Team Member safety, which it probably is to a point. Anyone who knows anything about retail could see through this and know it is mainly about the money though.
Yeah, our PR sucks. I literally watched our morning news people proudly promote the "First ever car seat trade in event by any retailer" that WalMart was doing the following week. I wonder what all those giant bins I had to reorganize and put on the truck the many years were????

And now the danger begins

Back