I'm Lost! Printing aisle numbers for the salesfloor.

Greetings,

Short story short, we do not have aisle number headers in my department at the moment. I was trying to figure out a work around for the time being. I was wondering how to print aisle numbers on like label sheets? I remember back in the day you would get the aisle number for certain planos. It would be small but big enough to see once I stuck it to the side of the aisles.

Thank you

I used a word document, select your label type & used the options for font size. I was not able to find on the zebra or workbench.

Greetings,

Short story short, we do not have aisle number headers in my department at the moment. I was trying to figure out a work around for the time being. I was wondering how to print aisle numbers on like label sheets? I remember back in the day you would get the aisle number for certain planos. It would be small but big enough to see once I stuck it to the side of the aisles.

Thank you
Go to my work and in search bar say ie F6 it will give you all the labels and at the bottom will say aisle and print that. Connect yourself to a printer and put regular shelf label .

Back