Archived Printing off new 3x2 signs even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell just by looking at the new 3x2 signs that it's gonna be hell trying to print off of. And sure enough, once I tried to print, it barely got into the paper feeder. Tried at least 7 times and it won't go through without jamming.

We have a Lexmark printer. Any one else have any luck or tips to get it to print without jamming? It's way worst than the small labels. Like do they even test shit out before they roll off to every store? -shakeshead-

It's a process, relax. Better than picking up 3x3s off the floor and sticking them back on the placeholders after a busy day. I could do with the jam.

There was a Daily Download message recently on WorkBench saying something about these jamming and what tray to put them in I think. Otherwise my go to to work around jams when printing is to only put in one sheet at a time. Takes a bit longer to print many but usually only have to print once.

There was a Daily Download message recently on WorkBench saying something about these jamming and what tray to put them in I think. Otherwise my go to to work around jams when printing is to only put in one sheet at a time. Takes a bit longer to print many but usually only have to print once.

Yeah, I tried printing just one sheet and that didn't work. I doubt changing trays will work either.

The message said to use Tray 2 because they jam in Tray 1. I haven't printed any of these yet so I don't know if it solves the problem.

Yeah, I tried printing just one sheet and that didn't work. I doubt changing trays will work either.
The message literally said using a specific tray would cause it to jam, and you should use the other one.

The message said to use Tray 2 because they jam in Tray 1. I haven't printed any of these yet so I don't know if it solves the problem.

I used tray 2. I guess I'll try tray 1 next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back