Priority pulls overnight

Question for the overnight process. Are your teams pulling priority pulls overnight? From my understanding that priority pulls are to be done later in the day to reach that 70% goal. It’s tough enough trying to get everything pushed and come clean and to add pulling pulls overnight is a real challenge. Bring back the backroom team and we won’t have this problem.

Pulls are done at night at my store. Once toys kicks off We plan on doing that overnight but so far hasn't been an issue.

At the store i work at...
Some overnight team members come in at 10pm to do pulls before the truck unload starts at 12am.
I always thought it was dumb because most of the time it makes us understaffed simply because that takes away team members who can readily help out on the line... especially once the seasonal workers are gone after hitting their 90 days

We do ours between 5pm - 12 am. Anything that drops after midnight is for the next day. We get 100% every night with 2 people pulling and 3 people pushing. We average 1500 DPCIs/5500 Units

We do ours between 5pm - 12 am. Anything that drops after midnight is for the next day. We get 100% every night with 2 people pulling and 3 people pushing. We average 1500 DPCIs/5500 Units
Dang that's like unloading a big truck.
Honestly I suck at pulling, I struggle pulling something that is 100+. It's hard for me to figure out how many carts I will need, if a flat or pallet will suffice and so on...
Some girl I know, can pull multiple departments and somehow still set up receiving before the the truck unload starts.

Last edited:
apparently my old store has been pulling their own puds and not much else, but I only found out because an insider spilled the beans on Wikileaks

Back