Archived Project Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this mentioned in an email. Anyone know what the deal is? Couldn't find anything on workbench.

Was gonna post a question myself we have a pallet in the back with boxxes labeled for may. Not sure but it looks like a good sized set

Was gonna post a question myself we have a pallet in the back with boxxes labeled for may. Not sure but it looks like a good sized set
this should be the launch after hunter... the other launch we're to save the extra fixtures for.

I don't know if this is related or not, but the next mini seasonal set has Mickey stuff in it. I believe it is the theme for the mini summer set this year. Same as when we had Peanuts summer stuff a few years back. And mini sets in mid-May.

I don't know if this is related or not, but the next mini seasonal set has Mickey stuff in it. I believe it is the theme for the mini summer set this year. Same as when we had Peanuts summer stuff a few years back. And mini sets in mid-May.
Merch update says more info next week...

Check the YC VMG for May 6th. There is a product rollout for apparel, which includes some house essentials and accessories pet beds, mugs, backpacks, pins, etc). Our store is A&A 2.0, so I don't know about yours. But if you check the VMG you should see it under Young Contemporary, or if you are chain, most likely under the regular RTW VMG.

Check the YC VMG for May 6th. There is a product rollout for apparel, which includes some house essentials and accessories pet beds, mugs, backpacks, pins, etc). Our store is A&A 2.0, so I don't know about yours. But if you check the VMG you should see it under Young Contemporary, or if you are chain, most likely under the regular RTW VMG.
My store received some Mickey junk food apparel, so I think it might be related.

Its junk food Mickey stuff. I figured it out without looking in a box.

Yeh, dept #318.... Junk Food set. I was going to say so when I read this but someone beat me to it. I believe it replaces the Junk Food "Beatles" set?

I thought Project Micky was when we air dropped our boys behind enemy lines to surround those cheese eating mice pricks in WW2.

Not sure if it will be the same set, but my store got in some good health brand chips with mickey shapes, setting 5/13

All I know is, we sold the hell outta those MM Goldfish. Our Pepperidge Farms rep was apologizing for the delay in getting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back