Archived Prologue (new rtw brand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Flex person I knew this was coming (sorta) way before SL TLs/ TMs. Mossimo Black was popping up as Prologue a long time ago on RFID! And now that I got a new office job, I might have to check it out

I want to like that blue trench, but it looks like a tent in the plus size image (and it doesn't help that the model is definitely not plus-sized). And "many pieces up to 26W available online"??? Bullshit. 93 total items in the collection. 20 available in sizes 1x-3x, and only 17 in a 4x. Less than a quarter of the collection does not equal "many".

I will get one of those black new and only at TGT shirts if it’s the last thing I do
My store is going through a thing where we're no longer allowed to wear any black launch shirts unless we're in the midst of a brand launch period anymore so I am no longer excited about my collection of black launch shirts. :confused:

My store is going through a thing where we're no longer allowed to wear any black launch shirts unless we're in the midst of a brand launch period anymore so I am no longer excited about my collection of black launch shirts. :confused:

There was some "little rule" written about Launch Tees when they first surfaced. The Team is encouraged to wear them for the first DAY, and week of the Launch. And still randomly "allowed" to wear them up to 30-days after the Launch. We try to schedule the "random" thing (;)) on weekends w/ denim-days. The Launch Tee concept is more impactful when the whole A&A Team is wearing them..... otherwise the "message" is lost.

Our store is restricting it too, to the point we didn't have permission to wear the black shirts when Wild Fable launched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back