Archived Promoted to GSTL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! I love it and my co-GSTL! We mesh great and make a great team over the front end! It's a lot of fun if you have the right people. Be ready for PDD's galore though if you have cashiers with attendance issues.

Congrats! I love it and my co-GSTL! We mesh great and make a great team over the front end! It's a lot of fun if you have the right people. Be ready for PDD's galore though if you have cashiers with attendance issues.

imagine a whole front end with teenagers with attendance issues (cough cough my store) they barely work and any shifts over 4 hours or they work more than twice a week they automatically put up every single shift and call in for those shifts. Not sure how some of these cashiers still work here, but then I remember, it's hard to get fired from Spot.

Congrats, @ARandomEmployee!

Congrats!! I started off as a cashier, moved permanently over to service desk shortly after. Now I’m HR, but I defiantly miss the front end days. Acted partly as GSA sometimes, and always got along with the team! If the front end team and leadership partner well you’ll love the position. It’ll always keep you running around, but always busy in a good way!

It can be rough but if you're creative, care, and expect more from your team you'll be fine.

Most important aspect to any leadership is managing talent and development. I'm no longer a GSTL but I focused on those two things and most of my team moved to other departments or was promoted as I moved on to Flow. Doors will open for you if you manage talent believe me.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back