Archived Punched In During a 15min break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodil

Tech Savvy ~ Former Collegiate esports player
Hi, so I punched in at work at 8:08 and I wasn't aware at the time for 15min breaks that I didn't need to punch in and that was for only 30min breaks.
I punched out at 10:39 Am which was my 15min break and my 30 min break was 12:17 Pm

I told my one of my co-workers about this we fixed the problem for one thing but I worked from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. So was wondering if anyone had an idea to fix this so I'm not paid less for hours I actually worked.

Thanks. Also, this was my first day.

Have HR show you how to do a punch correction. You should just have to delete the 10:49A punch and give the reason in the comments box.

Also, if you were scheduled to begin at 8A you can clock in between 7:55A and 8:05A. Don't be late again.

Yeah, I punched in and it made this beep sound and it didn't go through. Team leaders saw I was there since 7:45 am. For some reason, I had to click End meal for it to punch in for 8 am. But thanks for the advice to help fix my punch out.

If you thought you had to punch for a 15 min break, then you should have punched back in after the 15. Then punched out again for lunch and back in after the 30. It looks like you punched out for your 15 and didn't punch back in, then when you punched for lunch, you actually punched in and then out again at 12:47. That whole thing needs be fixed, lol.

Simply deleting the 10:39am lunch will fix everything. It’ll throw your meal punches where they should be and your end work as well. HR will probably notice it when they run the 1-31 report and if they’re having a good day they’ll delete it for you, but if they’re slammed you’ll just wind up on the missing punch report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back