Archived Pushing Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This is how it's done folks. That rail in the back is a support for excess frames. Display only one out front. Unless you have a lot, then just stack them all against the rail. No need to display more than one.

I post this because it's apparently an unknown process for sales floor and flow TMs. Whom I have to remind. Product should not be stocked behind that back rail either.

If your POG team does not set the frame aisle with a support rail and grooved shelf liner, they aren't setting the POG correctly. Show them this photo.

At my previous store my fellow team members would jam Styrofoam they didn't want to take care of behind the rail. Also because they cant read numbers everything was pushed wrong. And laid down flat.

At my previous store my fellow team members would jam Styrofoam they didn't want to take care of behind the rail. Also because they cant read numbers everything was pushed wrong. And laid down flat.
Not to different from what I've seen. Though the styrofoam doesn't get left behind.

Six plus years never seen the frame rail. We do something similar in dog food since most people can't reach the back of those huge shelves, I think 30inches? is what they are. I always knew our POG team is flakey with healthy dollop of lazy.

Six plus years never seen the frame rail. We do something similar in dog food since most people can't reach the back of those huge shelves, I think 30inches? is what they are. I always knew our POG team is flakey with healthy dollop of lazy.

We semi-recently put those on the dog food aisle. Also did the same on the back wall where the juice and all the vendor stuff like Lipton tea.

We use them on the top shelf, behind dog food cans, small bagged food and cat litter. We also use them on the top shelves of the water wall. 3" metal front fencing at the 22" depth also works.

We had some small frames on an endcap last holiday season (possibly a thanksgiving sale item), and because there was no grooved shelf liner, they were just laid flat. And every time we got a case in, flow would just keep stacking them up.

We had two stacks of probably 20-30 frames at one point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back