Archived Put in my notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for a full-time job, but I couldn't stay while I searched anymore, especially with the shifts they were giving me. Closing three nights a week, with a mid on another day. Comparing the shifts I've been getting this summer to the shifts I got two summers ago or even last summer is laughable. Since modernization Apparel has been one fast revolving door of people at my store. Finding another comparable job nowadays is pretty easy and that's why so many new TMs don't find spot worth it and quit. Found a "better" retail job (if there is such a thing) while I search for a full-time job.

This is a big deal for me because I struggle a lot with anxiety so I'm actually really proud of myself for this, it's a small victory, but it's something. If anyone else feels too anxious or scared to try a new job, I understand and hope you can overcome it.

Sometimes change for the sake of change can be a good thing.

It's been a great few years.

latest

Good luck! I left Spot for "better retail" ... I'm with Costco now but I make $15/hr and get full benefits even at part time, so, I think that's a win for someone with no degree or real professional work.
In addition to better benefits packages, Costco doesn't force you to endlessly sell redcards, plus they offer their members a huge Hot Dog and Soda for a buck-fifty and the legendary Very Berry Sundae! 🤩 Cheers to you on a good step forward! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back