I'm Lost! Putting in 2 weeks

So I put my 2 weeks notice in yesterday. I was told that if you call out the last day of your 2 weeks notice that you will be deemed non-rehirebale. Is it only the last day of your 2 weeks or any day within those 2 weeks? HELPPP.

Depends on the HR (E)TL..

I've had one that would mark someone rehireable as long as they worked the last day. Another that wouldn’t let anyone post any shifts, they all had to be worked by the TM, to be rehireable. still yet another that lies thru her caps and told everyone they would be rehireable but half of them weren’t and it was just a stupid popularity contest with her. God I still hate her even tho she’s been gone over 3 years. And another who was a bleeding heart and would talk to the person quitting about why they leaving and almost everyone was rehireable whether they worked at all or not.

TL/dr: there aren’t any rules Peres, more like guidelines

Don't these store managers or whatever the fuck they're called now intervene, suggest, over ride? Do they let the ETL's do whatever the hell they want to do? If yes they're ball-less useless slugs.

Back