Archived Question about drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what job you are applying for.

You don't if you are an average peon.
ETLs, and LP somewhere around the background check is my understanding.

Any HR folks who know better on this one?

Well I went for my first and second interview already and they ran the background check. I have orientation tomorrow morning. I'm going to be operating the phone and the fitting room

Then you don't have to worry unless you hurt yourself at work.

Well I went for my first and second interview already and they ran the background check. I have orientation tomorrow morning. I'm going to be operating the phone and the fitting room

No drug test unless reasonable suspicion or injury. Don't show up to work obviously high your etl HR can send you in. We had some idiot who thought he didn't have to worry about a drug test because it's legal out west

I've read on here before that it's common to do a drug test after an injury... but I got injured on the job, and there was no drug test. Is it situational, perhaps?

I've read on here before that it's common to do a drug test after an injury... but I got injured on the job, and there was no drug test. Is it situational, perhaps?

Depends on the injury and how closely your leadership follows guidelines/best practice/policy.

aaf_shifty.gif

Also depends if you seek medical attention. If you hope to do a claim, the drug test is required or Sedgwick will generally deny the claim.

I left my shift early to go to urgent care, and I did submit claim paperwork.

Guess there was no test because 3 other TMs were witnesses or something. Or the fact that the only thing involved was a sandwich.

The sandwiches come out of that little oven extremely hot. Literally have a scar now, but there was nothing that could've prevented it. I was using tongs properly and everything, but it spat and got me anyway.

I can believe it.
And beware the dripping cheese.
Like lava if it lands on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back