Question about packing vs WarehouseWorker pay scale

If you are topped out as a WW, then post to packing, then post back to WW in a few months, do you go right back to the top of the WW progression, or do you have to go through the steps again starting from the closest step to your packing pay?

Like say, hypothetical numbers, you are currently a topped out WW making 23. You post to packing, start topped there making 20. Now you post back to WW after 6 months. Do you start at the WW pay progression step closest to 20 and have to move through the scale again to 23, or do you go right back to 23 where you originally were?

I know that for some packers that have gone to WW, they start at the closest step to where they currently were. But how is it for a WW ?

I'd ask HR, but of course they are usually pretty useless about anything if not downright dishonest!

I'm guessing that you will start at what you were making previously, or default to the lowest pay grade of WW if it is more, and then have to progress again to reach max.

My tenure store side did not retroactively make me start higher than default pay (since it was higher) when I switched from the store to the DC. I dont see why this case would be any different.

Back