Archived Question about pizza Hut visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I had my pizza Hut visit. It literally was ending as I was coming in the door. This was my weekend off and my opener called out so I don't think it went well. I didn't speak to the inspector since I had to cover electronics as soon as I came in. They handed me the visit paper and it says
Overall score: 82%
Overall rating: standard
So did I fail or what?

Nah you're good. I think below 70% is failing (or it could be 60%, I can't remember). 82% isn't great, but it's more than enough to pass. And given that they are surprise visits nowadays, and you had the weekend off and your opener called off, I'd say 82% is fine. Passing is really the only thing that matters.

I loled when Steritec said we had to wash our hands before donning gloves.

Yea, right.

Show me how that's done, brother!

Lemme see you slide that glove on!

Nah you're good. I think below 70% is failing (or it could be 60%, I can't remember). 82% isn't great, but it's more than enough to pass. And given that they are surprise visits nowadays, and you had the weekend off and your opener called off, I'd say 82% is fine. Passing is really the only thing that matters.

So I should be good till next year right? Thanks it was a very frustrating day. I was seriously embarrassed. For the last 3 months I've been on top of my team about the possible visit then the perfect storm hit. Call out, inexperienced team member and pizza Hut visit. Smdh. Thanks for the reply

Yeah. The visit is only once a year, so you're all set until the first week of February (that's when target's fiscal year starts). Keep the results so you can fix any training gaps, but breathe a nice big sigh of relief because you won't have to worry about another visit for about 6 months.

I loled when Steritec said we had to wash our hands before donning gloves.

Yea, right.

Show me how that's done, brother!

Lemme see you slide that glove on!
When they say that, in your more polite sincere voice ask them to demonstrate so it can be done correctly. If they bail, insist. They will take it back the moment they fail to get the gloves on properly because you can't put the gloves on moist hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back