Archived Question about promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! A couple months back i was talking with my STL who me are pretty good friends. Great friends with ETL-AP, ETL-SalesFloor, ETL-LOG (somewhat), ETL-HR and SRTL-Softlines. They are all aware i want to become a ETL. I asked the STL if i could apply for ETL (jokingly) and i did. He told me that a 4 year degree was required, but there were waivers for it. The 4 year degree requirement was moved to 4yr degree OR experience. I asked him if i could apply for ETL when i got my 2 year degree if i could apply for ETL and my STL said we will talk about (i believe he said future promotion?) or something like that. But it was good, like future management or hire up. But I'm pretty sure he met TL.

Should i ask about it when i get my 2yr (spring time this year). Our store doesn't have a Electronics Team Lead, there is a HL TL who is the electronics tl but isn't as well.

More than likely you will have to be a TL before an ETL. They hire these interns like we hire seasonal TMs, but it's like an act of God to get promoted to ETL. The one thing I wish target would change. Promote from within you red bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back