Archived Question about scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifewithtarget

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
Hey, so I had a question about scheduling. I worked out a schedule with HR, so that I was closing Tuesday and Thursday, and then opening on the weekends; with availability on Wednesday's and Friday's.

So I need to make up some hours, so I was going to go ahead and just pick up two shifts this next week so I can get it out of the way in one swoop. My primary work center is Guest Service. So, my question is, if I have to pick up a Cashier shift, or Sales Floor shift, will that affect the pattern of my scheduling? And my second question is, my max hours is 28, I'll be at 35 with the picked up shift, will they continue to schedule me more than my max because of that?

And just to clarify, we don't have many Guest Service team members in that work center with me being one of the few that has open availability, so that's why I've been able to consistently work this schedule.

No, the schedule is written manually each week outside of set schedules so you picking up a couple shifts wouldnt cause them to keep schedling you.

Your max schedule hours has to be changed manually as well. Going over one week wont change that.

Awesome, thank you so much for the quick response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back