Question about the kitchen department

How to finish routines on a Sunday? 6:00 you come in but you have the whole ad set up for kitchen plug and home decor which is the entire home department. Than returns zone and then 1 to 1s but today they decided to do 1 to 1s after truck push. But here’s the thing with truck push we have repacks and plug and kitchen on the same u boats but they never put someone in plug on weekends which makes no sense and then the etl wants you to do kitchen plug and finish all truck push and go back to 1 to 1s..mind you have guest service calling out returns every 15 min but you have an etl that doesn’t do anything but complain about work not getting done and the store opens every day at 7 am cause of holiday hours. Any tips how to keep up or is my etl insane with the workload. 8 u boats of push for kitchen and plug combined. Was told to skip 1 to 1s but the ad took a while to put up due to having a whole section of the store.

thank you that’s what I keep thinking especially at a high volume store too....I’m stressing out because this etl acts like I do nothing when I’m running around the entire store to finish things quickly yet she still says you don’t have to do returns all the time or your going way to slow but I’m not even going that slow because I finished semi quickly triple packed u boats Sunday’s this month are just gonna be rough days to get through! My etl tells us she’s like no don’t pick up returns and don’t help as much guests and don’t walk every guest to the product and then tells everyone to stop taking all calls or back up too. She’s not being logical and every other etl is always like wow always working so hard keeping ur department and helping out everyone well no one responds if the gstl e calls hey I need this for register 10 of course no other responses so I decide to help after the 3rd call. Than this etl she never helps with any thing all they care about getting things done and I’m like I’m really trying my best. All my team members are quitting because of this etl and I just suck it under my breath every day of my life. Every person they hire for kitchen or plug quits it’ a horrible department it’s not so bad for me cause I’m used to it but it’s a lot of work

Pretty sure most ETLs are insane about workload. I didn't even touch my freight today because the one for ones got ignored all weekend in my area. Do everything you reasonably can in the time you are allowed and when your ETL questions your pace, whip our your pedometer (if you use one) and show her just how many steps you're putting in.

Pretty sure most ETLs are insane about workload. I didn't even touch my freight today because the one for ones got ignored all weekend in my area. Do everything you reasonably can in the time you are allowed and when your ETL questions your pace, whip our your pedometer (if you use one) and show her just how many steps you're putting in.
Dam I hit 24k steps lol I’m always Hitting like 20k steps 10k the least lol

I waunder how many steps opu hits lol I remember getting 20k steps doing opu or even the regular picking because i usually run and not take my time to finish batches

I waunder how many steps opu hits lol I remember getting 20k steps doing opu or even the regular picking because i usually run and not take my time to finish batches

During Q4 I average between 35k-40k in fulfillment. The rest of the year I average 30k.

Last edited:
Back