Archived Question about TL promotion and modernization

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've been in development to be promoted for the past 6 months I'd say and even took on the ship from store Captain role during peak season (I’ve been an electronics tm now for about a year and a half) and was very successful with it and was told by my logistics ETL interview’s should come soon. I recently asked the same etl what the status was with being interviewed and he told me that they want to wait until after the STL finds out about all the new positions being implemented for modernization, which just happened a few days ago I believe. I know that the team leads have a meeting on April 1st so obviously that would be the soonest I would know anything from anyone at my store, but basically, I want to know if anyone knows anything about any of the new positions in the store, whether there will be new team lead positions , and I heard a rumor that there will be a closing lead . Any advice or info in regards to any of this would be much appreciated . This is literally the first time I've ever posted something on a forum ever, so if I posted in the wrong place or broke a forum rule, I apologize, but also it shouldn’t ruin anyone’s day. Thanks!

Welcome! You are on the bench. We are still waiting for answers on the new changes too. Please use search option under AE19 or store moderation.

From another thread:
If you go under the communications tab on Workbench and pull up the QSP guide it lists week by week how it rolls outs. Specific days when there should ETL and TL meetings company wide.
If you have access.
Thanks
area13
Should be all TLs, in the afternoon, all ETLs in the morning. "Highly impacted" TLs and ETLs are to be spoken with before privately before their respective meetings. I think most STLs will probably start telling their leader teams asap.
Thanks
Yetive

Unfortunately most stores will now be over headcount, so those of you on the bench may need to wait it out a while longer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back