Archived Question for anyone from a recently remodeled store...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAndCry

Furniture, Call Button One
If anyone's store was remodeled this year/last year and got the new "fancy" fitting room, could you PM me? I have a question that's a bit specific to my store that I'd like to ask, but I'd rather not post it publicly. Bonus points if you're softlines/fitting room operator. :)

Edit: Got an answer, thanks y'all

Last edited:
If anyone's store was remodeled this year/last year and got the new "fancy" fitting room, could you PM me? I have a question that's a bit specific to my store that I'd like to ask, but I'd rather not post it publicly. Bonus points if you're softlines/fitting room operator. :)

Shoot me a PM I might be able to answer

@Hardlinesmaster do you have more FR remodel pictures?! I haven't seen anything like this yet at our store (we've only seen a couple pictures of what other areas should become) and I am intrigued!

@Hardlinesmaster do you have more FR remodel pictures?! I haven't seen anything like this yet at our store (we've only seen a couple pictures of what other areas should become) and I am intrigued!

he(?) doesn't because those were from my store :p

I'll gladly take pictures of things from my store if you want. Just name the department.

he(?) doesn't because those were from my store :p

I'll gladly take pictures of things from my store if you want. Just name the department.

@oath2order Oh that's awesome, thank you! I'd love to see anything you've got for any part of the store but a&a is the only area I haven't seen any pictures of at all yet (other than the 2 above).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back