Archived Question for ETLs on Vacation Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcardroy

ETL-AP
New in role ETL here. I noticed under vacation PTO, it says we accrue "3 weeks vacation (120 hours)" but this is *based on a 40 hour work week. I know that ETLs are scheduled for 10 hour shifts. Does this mean we get 5 days less than the 3 weeks mentioned under our benefits?

New in role ETL here. I noticed under vacation PTO, it says we accrue "3 weeks vacation (120 hours)" but this is *based on a 40 hour work week. I know that ETLs are scheduled for 10 hour shifts. Does this mean we get 5 days less than the 3 weeks mentioned under our benefits?

The whole “ETLs are supposed to work 50 hours minimum” is a myth, and something the company exploited. Our business college training is 48.5 hours because we are hourly during that time. Pull the Job Code list from HR Zone, all ETLs are listed as 40 hours a week.

Anywho, you always submit 8 hours for 1 day of vacation.

The whole “ETLs are supposed to work 50 hours minimum” is a myth, and something the company exploited. Our business college training is 48.5 hours because we are hourly during that time. Pull the Job Code list from HR Zone, all ETLs are listed as 40 hours a week.

Anywho, you always submit 8 hours for 1 day of vacation.
47.5 hours plus five 30s is a 50 hour week... In the ETL onboarding materials it says that 50 hours is a typical exec work week.

Last edited:

What this actually means is your vacation days are entered as 8 hour days or 40 hours for a week of vacation. You'll receive your full salary for the week of you take 40 hours of vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back