Answered Question Regarding Seasonal 90 day Window

Hello everyone! I have been working at Target as a seasonal Fulfillment Expert for about 70 days now and I wanted to know what to expect going into the end of the 90 day probationary period. When I was interviewed and given a job offer, I was also told I'd be put in receiving, but haven't done any yet as the demand for fulfillment was, and still is, very high.

I'm trying to get hired on past the seasonal period, and have made sure not to call out/ request off this entire time. I havent run late or gone into compliance either. My pick rates are decent (40+) but can be as low as 30 with softlines in SFS, especially when TLs and ETLs take 20 minutes to look everywhere ive already looked before approving an INF.

I'm just wondering what to expect when the time comes. Ive heard you'll be sat down for a talk if they're letting you go. Is it the same for being hired on? Or will I know I'm on if I'm working past the 90th day without being told anything prior? Im surprised that there hasn't been an extension on the 90 days since BTS is right around the corner...

Seasonals can remain seasonal for 165 days. Go to your ETL and tell him how much you want to stay. Mention that in your interview you talked about receiving, and let him know you are still interested.

Thank you Yetive!!! :) I will talk with my ETL and let them know my intentions.

Back