Archived Questions about audit app

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sort of an idea of how audit app works, but I get different answers about certain things. So please clear them up for me.

1. During or when finishing auditing, lets say back to school. Is there already a batch made to start pulling if theres merch in the back?
2. Where and under what name is the batch under? ex. under exf, autofill etc.
3. Is there an option to close a batch or audit?
4. How long does it take to create a batch from the audit app if it not automatically made when you start.
5. What if you skip 2nd/3rd locations?

Thanks.

From what I've been told, it pops into the OOS batches. Not sure on the timeframe, so following this in hopes others have more insight. :)

I have a sort of an idea of how audit app works, but I get different answers about certain things. So please clear them up for me.

1. During or when finishing auditing, lets say back to school. Is there already a batch made to start pulling if theres merch in the back?
2. Where and under what name is the batch under? ex. under exf, autofill etc.
3. Is there an option to close a batch or audit?
4. How long does it take to create a batch from the audit app if it not automatically made when you start.
5. What if you skip 2nd/3rd locations?

Thanks.
Whatever is corrected in the Audit will drop into the autofills if you tell it there's some on the shelf, or will drop into an OOS batch and the autofills if it's an out, and will come out in whichever batch is pulled first. Audit is not the same as myWork Research, it doesn't create a INS/RSCH batch. If you skip locations, it won't count as that item being completed and it'll keep dropping into audits until a TM completes the audit correctly, and your store will get dinged for the audit not being completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back