Archived quick question about FFF events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, do your stores do FFF events and if so, what kinds do you have?
We have them, but it's getting more and more difficult to come up with new ideas

ummm.. we do like funny sock day or cutest pet contests. We did decorate a card for the troops. Stuff like that. A lot of times it has to do with food... our tm's tend to like food lol

we have them. though they did cancel our christmas party because no one wanted to come after they announced the christmas eve disaster.

food is always your best bet, just make sure there is enough for everyone especially the closing team!

we usually try to make sure we have people from all shifts bringing food in. Only problem is it's always the same people bringing food. Christmas eve we all got "gift bags"... a lot of candy and free gift wrapping, all the supplies were in the breakroom if we wanted to wrap any presents

I hate the potluck ideas. I work with these people, I have seen and smelled how dirty and disgusting they can be. I would not trust a thing that came out of their kitchens. I can just see them licking the spoons of shoving a finger in to grab a taste. Also bags of chips on the trough creeps me out too. Have you ever watched a team member come in and shove their hand in the bag? These are the same people who were scratching their greasy heads 5 minutes earlier. Spend the extra few $ and get individually portioned bags. Isn't it ironic that as much as we are pushing being your best self with nutrition and health we constantly are pushing candy, snacks and chocolate? For everyone at a Super T why not oranges, apples, bananas, or yogurt?

Isn't it ironic that as much as we are pushing being your best self with nutrition and health we constantly are pushing candy, snacks and chocolate? For everyone at a Super T why not oranges, apples, bananas, or yogurt?

There's a not-so-fine line between what Spot wants us to be and what Spot will pay for.

There's a not-so-fine line between what Spot wants us to be and what Spot will pay for.

This is very true. Though to give them credit... for most of the 4th quarter we had a peanut butter and jelly station and there was always "healthy" choices; low fat peanut butter, low sugar jelly, wheat or whole grain bread. Right along side them... Nutella and fluff lol We've also had Kashi days where the vendor dropped off samples of all the products. And when there are snacks at meetings they are usually nuts, cheese sticks, crackers. So our store does try

I hate the potluck ideas. I work with these people, I have seen and smelled how dirty and disgusting they can be. I would not trust a thing that came out of their kitchens. I can just see them licking the spoons of shoving a finger in to grab a taste. Also bags of chips on the trough creeps me out too. Have you ever watched a team member come in and shove their hand in the bag? These are the same people who were scratching their greasy heads 5 minutes earlier. Spend the extra few $ and get individually portioned bags. Isn't it ironic that as much as we are pushing being your best self with nutrition and health we constantly are pushing candy, snacks and chocolate? For everyone at a Super T why not oranges, apples, bananas, or yogurt?

My store puts out bananas all the time
Nom Nom nom

Our store has mainly food based events. Every now and again we do "What's in the box?". We really lack for ideas when it comes to FFF events.

we usually try to make sure we have people from all shifts bringing food in. Only problem is it's always the same people bringing food. Christmas eve we all got "gift bags"... a lot of candy and free gift wrapping, all the supplies were in the breakroom if we wanted to wrap any presents

We got nothing....

we have them. though they did cancel our christmas party because no one wanted to come after they announced the christmas eve disaster.

food is always your best bet, just make sure there is enough for everyone especially the closing team!

2 years in a row they promised a Christmas dinner, but nothing ever was done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back