Archived Quickie about Holiday Returns

What do you hope your store feeds you on Black Friday/Thanksgiving?

• Anything

• Pot Luck

• Pizza

• Olive Garden

• Boston Market

• Sandwiches

• Turkey dinner

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Question! What's our policy on the 10 Days of deals/ Black Friday deals? For example, today was 25% off Beauty. Can a guest come in with a receipt from the previous day, and get an adjustment? And how about for Black Friday deals? Today, I had a guest try and price-match a pair of headphones that she saw on sale in our Black Friday ad. I had to explain to her several times that I couldn't do that, because the deal was ONLY on the day specified. She then asked if she could just buy it now, and then come in later for an adjustment. I told her no.

If that correct? How are we handling this?

My store will no do any after-the-fact adjustments anymore.

We aren't price matching the 24-3 but, I saw "Save the Sale" on workbench today. It says if a guest wants an adjustment for one of this weekends deals we should do it. It says it's better to have an adjustment than a return. Kill me now.

We aren't price matching the 24-3 but, I saw "Save the Sale" on workbench today. It says if a guest wants an adjustment for one of this weekends deals we should do it. It says it's better to have an adjustment than a return. Kill me now.

I did an adjustment today for the 25% coupon we had yesterday. The transaction was done on the correct day, the coupon just never got scanned. The register didn't let me technically, because the coupon was good for one day, so I had to just make it happen. Sigh.

Other than that, I plan on saying "no" to a lot of things. I think some guests purposely buy things today, with the intention of getting an adjustment later. NOPE! I was told today that we don't do adjustments for the entire Black Friday weekend. So if they return an item, they can't just buy it back, they have to wait for it to become available on the salesfloor again so that other guests have a chance to buy it.

Let's just hope everyone is on the same page.

Every store should be on the same page. If I were standing in the cold and found out after the fact Target priced matched BF deals after the fact id be furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back