Quit

After nearly a year of working at Target. I decided to quit, I felt that there was I bias against me and I was getting in trouble for no reason. Additionally, my new ETL treated me like a child and basically told me he didn’t want to hear what I had to say about a situation. I requested a transfer to a different department as I was unhappy and wanted something new and the ETL denied it. This ETL also told a TM that I wasn’t getting paid for having COVID-19 and when I quit he told this same TM he prefers him over me any day. He also put me down as non reHire-able. Oh well, it was fun working at Target :)

Sorry that happened to you. Some of Spot’s ETLs are asshats and dealing with them is like being bitten to death by ducks. There are better places to work, like Costco or Home Depot. Good luck!

After nearly a year of working at Target. I decided to quit, I felt that there was I bias against me and I was getting in trouble for no reason. Additionally, my new ETL treated me like a child and basically told me he didn’t want to hear what I had to say about a situation. I requested a transfer to a different department as I was unhappy and wanted something new and the ETL denied it. This ETL also told a TM that I wasn’t getting paid for having COVID-19 and when I quit he told this same TM he prefers him over me any day. He also put me down as non reHire-able. Oh well, it was fun working at Target :)
That’s the main reason why most people quit, Over the past few years from my research, Toxic management and drama is allowed which is why a lot of workers mostly good ones quit. I think I will be one of those people in the future depending on how things continue to go and the amount of job opportunities are around with Covid still going on. I love the pay and benefits and I have some good workers at my store but it’s bullshit. Hell I already had a few Ik quit or put in LOA cus of all the garbage.

Back