Archived Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submit as much time as you can to previous weeks and politely let HR know so they can approve it. If you’re on friendly terms with Hr they can bulk up your timecard to 40 hours helping you earn more. If you’re great friends with HR they’ll slide as many historical edits as they can to use up all of your accruals, assuming you aren’t sitting on over 200 hours of PTO in all the various buckets.

Submit as much time as you can to previous weeks and politely let HR know so they can approve it. If you’re on friendly terms with Hr they can bulk up your timecard to 40 hours helping you earn more. If you’re great friends with HR they’ll slide as many historical edits as they can to use up all of your accruals, assuming you aren’t sitting on over 200 hours of PTO in all the various buckets.
I'm a TL so I'm always at 40, just wanna cash it out when I quit. Reason for quitting is I just cant handle the mental stress anymore. Its depressing me each day

Looks like it might depend on how good of friends you are with your HR Expert then 🤷‍♀️ I tell all my TMs to add as many hours backwards as they can and I approve them immediately. If they’re within 20ish hours for all of their accruals I’ll go back as far as I need to and add it for them. Remember timecards locked last month so only HR can go back further.

I'm a TL so I'm always at 40, just wanna cash it out when I quit. Reason for quitting is I just cant handle the mental stress anymore. Its depressing me each day
I believe no one asked why you’re quitting.... you are not the first or last person to do so.
I wish you luck , and happiness . I guess if things get too tough you already know what to do. 😒

Humble TL was being nice for once. Yeah, there was a bit of snark, but also good advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back