Archived tay

Status
Not open for further replies.
2) recently I’ve been noticing some problems with the pos system when I’m cashiering. When there’s an item that’s on sale for example if it’s $20 but it’s supposed to be 5% off the computer will show a weird number like -0.07 cents instead of -$1.00. Then the customer notices and starts complaining and goes on a rant. I will just change the price to make up for the rest of the amount that should have been taken off. This gets frustrating for me when there’s more than one item. Has this happened to you before? Should I tell my gstl?

if you do the math, it's applying the discount correctly; just not displaying it correctly. check the receipt for more clarity on that.

1) is your target raising the minimum wage this year? Right now my stores minimum is 12 and it’s supposed to be 13 this summer. I guess it will be raised again in 2020 to reach their goal of 15$.

2) recently I’ve been noticing some problems with the pos system when I’m cashiering. When there’s an item that’s on sale for example if it’s $20 but it’s supposed to be 5% off the computer will show a weird number like -0.07 cents instead of -$1.00. Then the customer notices and starts complaining and goes on a rant. I will just change the price to make up for the rest of the amount that should have been taken off. This gets frustrating for me when there’s more than one item. Has this happened to you before? Should I tell my gstl?

All stores will have the new registers by the end of July.

We just got our new monitors and the first thing I asked if it was touch screen, everyone I work with in electronics said no.

One day I was touching something on the screen during the transaction and after a delay it jumped to a new screen. So yes we have it but since it seems slow it is useless to me.

We just got our new monitors and the first thing I asked if it was touch screen, everyone I work with in electronics said no.

One day I was touching something on the screen during the transaction and after a delay it jumped to a new screen. So yes we have it but since it seems slow it is useless to me.

The touch screen monitors with the old registers are extremely slow. Had a guest bring back a shitload of expired grocery items today wihtout a reciept. No reason to think there was any scam going on and it was vendor product so who cares. The TM processing the returns and adusting them to full price was using the touch screen. JFC it took forever. The guest was getting pissed off about how long it was taking. And, I can't say I blamed him for once. He had a right to be.

So after working for 8 months at Target in flexible fulfillment, I had my review done. I got a 15 cent raise and I was just wondering where does that fall according to target's pay scale? I met the requirements as far as work tasks go. But I was told since pay is going up to 13 dollars, we are expected to pretty much know how to do everything in the store.

So after working for 8 months at Target in flexible fulfillment, I had my review done. I got a 15 cent raise and I was just wondering where does that fall according to target's pay scale? I met the requirements as far as work tasks go. But I was told since pay is going up to 13 dollars, we are expected to pretty much know how to do everything in the store.

Are you still under $13? If you are your raise means nothing.

Since you worked only for 8 months your raise will be cut short according to the number of days you worked . For me , I worked for only 128 days last fiscal year, so instead of 3% , I got only 0.9% . At least that’s the story my TL told me. Also , who cares as we are gonna get $13 by mid June.

I live in a high cost of living area, suburb on the west coast. We're already at $15 hour minimum pay. But with sharply reduced hours, this isn't good. I see co-workers gradually taking jobs elsewhere.

My store is getting raised to $13/hr starting June 2nd.

I got a 2.7% raise, DEO, 34 cents. I was a little annoyed when I heard another guy I worked with got a 5.0% raise up to $13.13/hr when we essentially do the same things. We work together every shift, we partner on everything, yet he gets most of the praise and I'm just somewhere in the background and he never thinks to say "oh, well, me and TTGOz did it."

I always make sure to credit anyone that helps me, just doesn't go the same way for everyone. It's gonna be pretty dog eat dog for a while. Thankfully I'm moving away and planning on officially leaving Target. I was leaving Target a month ago but negotiated reduced hours and then this whole moving out thing came up. Oh, well. I've been trying to submit another notice on workday but the option seems to have disappeared.

I got a 2.7% raise, DEO, 34 cents. I was a little annoyed when I heard another guy I worked with got a 5.0% raise up to $13.13/hr when we essentially do the same things. We work together every shift, we partner on everything, yet he gets most of the praise and I'm just somewhere in the background and he never thinks to say "oh, well, me and TTGOz did it."

I always make sure to credit anyone that helps me, just doesn't go the same way for everyone. It's gonna be pretty dog eat dog for a while. Thankfully I'm moving away and planning on officially leaving Target. I was leaving Target a month ago but negotiated reduced hours and then this whole moving out thing came up. Oh, well. I've been trying to submit another notice on workday but the option seems to have disappeared.
Just don’t go back.. kidding....

Just don’t go back.. kidding....
honestly, I still don't think a part-time job at Target would be so bad. Grocery Discount is such a huge plus to my budget plus the extra $$$.. just too much responsibility for me working only 27 hours a week. If I could do an ideal 10-15 hour week with absolutely zero major responsibilities other than talk to guests, stock the shelves, and go home. I'm just so much more involved in the department compared to the other TMs and it's just BLEGH...

I was hoping it'd all cool down for me but just stayed the same, maybe even a little worse. I take Target stress home with me and it affects my growing business. I don't hate working at Target and for future reasons when I want a second job again I would go back in a heart-beat, so trying to not burn my bridge but I'm moving out into a new area in the next two weeks and I can't submit any resignations online and my car isn't working right. It's not broken down but having a lot of issues come in very very suddenly.. engine misfire, bad battery, leaking a bit of fluid out of some vacuum hoses, stuff like that. Just kind of stressful. Usually my battery dies after sitting for a good 6-8 hours unless I go out and start it up.

Sm
honestly, I still don't think a part-time job at Target would be so bad. Grocery Discount is such a huge plus to my budget plus the extra $$$.. just too much responsibility for me working only 27 hours a week. If I could do an ideal 10-15 hour week with absolutely zero major responsibilities other than talk to guests, stock the shelves, and go home. I'm just so much more involved in the department compared to the other TMs and it's just BLEGH...

I was hoping it'd all cool down for me but just stayed the same, maybe even a little worse. I take Target stress home with me and it affects my growing business. I don't hate working at Target and for future reasons when I want a second job again I would go back in a heart-beat, so trying to not burn my bridge but I'm moving out into a new area in the next two weeks and I can't submit any resignations online and my car isn't working right. It's not broken down but having a lot of issues come in very very suddenly.. engine misfire, bad battery, leaking a bit of fluid out of some vacuum hoses, stuff like that. Just kind of stressful. Usually my battery dies after sitting for a good 6-8 hours unless I go out and start it up.
Smoke some more weed and relax.

I'm not sure you can do it from home. Fellow tm did it last week, but I'm pretty sure it was from tsc computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back