Archived Random questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only been at target for a few weeks but I have a few questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1. I've noticed ASANTS in a couple threads. What does that mean?

2. I'm not expecting one any time soon seeing how I'm still new, but does Target offer raises or bonuses?

3. Do inbound/flow TMs ever work into the afternoon in a regularly scheduled shift?

4. Can I only request days off using the computers in the store? I tried at home and i couldn't access the page.

5. I'm hoping to have a job to start full-time this coming summer. Do you think they would let me switch to weekends only at that point assuming I'm in good standing? I would be willing to switch departments if needed.

1. All Stores Are Not The Same
  2. Annual performance reviews are being written now. You are too new. Target will be raising their minimum pay this year, and you will get that pay bump.
  3. ASANTS
  4. In-store computers only.
  5. My store, yes. Your store, most likely.

A few more questions that I would appreciate if someone could answer. Thank you in advance!

1. What is the difference between a pallet and hypo?

2. If I ever need to call out sick, do I just call GS? If so, do I just ask for my TL or what?

3. Can cartwheel coupons be applied to price matches? Specifically asking about matching target.com

4. If the shelf price is lower than the actual price, are TMs allowed to purchase the item for the shelf price? Like how guests are able to say the price tag said one thing and the cashier can change the price.

5. On occasion I've had to push market. Are we suppose to rotate items that we put on the shelf so the newer food/beverage items are in the back?

1. Pallet is a bunch of merchandise loaded onto a pallet. PIPO (I think you mean this) is a single item (one type of paper towels, for instance) that arrives on a pallet, and is counted as a pallet of merchandise. It isn't counted individually when backstocked, but put away as a pipo pallet.
  2. Ask for LOD
  3. No
  4. No
  5. Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back