Archived Random workcenters TM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I've been lurking awhile, and finally made a post so thought I'd add in an intro also. Been with spot about two years, minus 4 months I escaped, but ended up getting pulled back in.

Depending on the week, I am instocks, electronics, backroom, sales floor, presentation, or cashier. I did a short stint as GSA, so they throw me around the front end as needed.

I guess you could call me well-rounded. Or just shuffled around a lot to fill in gaps due to my enjoying working different jobs all the time.

Either way....Hello Folks!

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

welcome,you are lucky to be so well rounded,once upon a time that was normal.

Welcome! We have several TMs who move around the store as needed to get 40 hours. Every workcenter has their busy periods so it's helpful to be able to go wherever your help is needed.

Welcome! I'm also a "random workcenters TM". I am/have been: a cashier, softlines, hardlines, fitting room/operator, pricing, presentation, and ship from store. have also helped out in market and food ave. I do it all.

Welcome! We have several TMs who move around the store as needed to get 40 hours. Every workcenter has their busy periods so it's helpful to be able to go wherever your help is needed.

Its very true. We're one of the new stores getting SFS also this month, and I've been tapped to learn that next, hah.

Its very true. We're one of the new stores getting SFS also this month, and I've been tapped to learn that next, hah.

SFS is awesome. At my store it means no one bothers you, no backup cashiering, no assigned break times, very little to no guest interaction...

Every single SFSTM at my store is so awesome. My favourite one is pregnant so she'll be joining us in Softlines soon for all of fourth quarter until her baby is born!

We have two full time doing it, and supposedly several of us part timing to fill in. The guy "in charge" is...we'll say he's a lil aggressive and protective of it. Even asking about it will get your head bit off by him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back