Archived RC Free Shipping now 2-Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
With the Redcard, if the item is eligible for 2 day shipping, it's now free too (most but not all items are). Nice improvement to the free shipping perk, and a great talking point for cashiers. $35 free shipping is still just "standard" aka 3-5 days.

also just really nice as amazon has a lot of stuff but they aren't so good with smaller stuff like toothpaste and shampoo and stuff like that, so this will be really awesome for RC holders.

Oh, I wonder if that's why we just got a bunch of "Ask Me About Free Shipping!" buttons in.

With the Redcard, if the item is eligible for 2 day shipping, it's now free too (most but not all items are).

Wait, Target offers 2-day shipping? I've never seen that, though being in the middle of the country it doesn't usually take longer than 2-3 days get stuff, anyway.

With the Redcard, if the item is eligible for 2 day shipping, it's now free too (most but not all items are). Nice improvement to the free shipping perk, and a great talking point for cashiers. $35 free shipping is still just "standard" aka 3-5 days.

also just really nice as amazon has a lot of stuff but they aren't so good with smaller stuff like toothpaste and shampoo and stuff like that, so this will be really awesome for RC holders.

Tried to order a shirt and I had to pay with my red card....

Wait, Target offers 2-day shipping? I've never seen that, though being in the middle of the country it doesn't usually take longer than 2-3 days get stuff, anyway.
Yeah but they used to just call it "expedited" shipping. Fellow midwesterner here, and my Target orders almost always arrive in 1-2 days. If I order it before 1pm, I often get it the next day.

Ah, yes, I usually see "expedited" and the outrageously high cost and my eyes just gloss over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back