Archived Receiving Stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a long time since I was in Receiving but I thought the part number was on the bottom of the stamp. Could be wrong.

Go to the Office Depot punch out catalog on sap. There are various kinds of custom stamps. I just changed mine out to a self inking one Because I was tired of messing with stupid ink pads

I checked our stamp today and did not see any markings on it to indicate a part number or manufacturer.

Maybe look through SAP at the available catalogs and see if anything looks like they sell custom stamps.

Too bad this didn't happen a month ago, or you could have called one of the stores that closed and asked them to mail you their stamp.

What is this Office Max Catalog on SAP? second mention I have heard of it, but can't find this mysterious page. As a Signing TM I am always on the lookout to spend more money.

I can check my stamp tomorrow. I could have sworn there was a number on it somewhere.

Go to the Office Depot punch out catalog on sap. There are various kinds of custom stamps. I just changed mine out to a self inking one Because I was tired of messing with stupid ink pads
I would have killed to have known this was an option this when I still was receiving. The ink pads I got were always "way way too much ink" right into "is this thing dead?" with no middle ground that lasted longer than a week or two.

What is this Office Max Catalog on SAP? second mention I have heard of it, but can't find this mysterious page. As a Signing TM I am always on the lookout to spend more money.
You literally just log in to SAP and type "Office Depot" into the search bar. Then you click the link that comes up and you are shopping from Office Depot. When you add stuff to your cart, witchcraft happens and it is added to your regular SAP cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back