Archived .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our receiver let’s F&B know when the truck is getting there so they have time to put their vehicles away while the truck is backing up. Does yours not give a heads up?

They have a lead time that starts when they open the trailer at dc then they have a scheduled arrival window so yes you should get your ass to receiving and acknowledge the truck immediately

The time window can be looked at on workbench through quick links I can’t recall the actual name of the link but it’s the 2nd option

I’ll edit this post when I’m at work so u can utilize the resource when needed

I’m back to receiving in less than 5 minutes. I even run but I have to get what I’m pushing in the cooler first.

I’m back to receiving in less than 5 minutes. I even run but I have to get what I’m pushing in the cooler first.
My receiver knows not to do anything about Fdc besides calling for the marker team over . We all have our things to do including the receiver. Market owns the Fdc process and anything that has to do with market . So if Fdc is there and market team it’s on their way I tell him someone will come to do it. So yeah I even made them wait while I was doing my truck . Their schedule time is 8 not 7 so go ahead and sit your ass in the truck , take a lunch or a nap or whatever you want I’m not obligated to stop my unload BevauSe you are there earlier than your scheduled time.

Hell would freeze over before my receiver would unload c&s. She just walkies that it has arrived. As it should be.

At my store we help each other out. Besides them coming earlier then their ETA you want to get the driver out no later than 30 minutes. I'll start pulling out pallets and temping while the grocery team take them to their spot.

If you're on break, YOU ARE ON BREAK. Don't let her bully you to get off break earlier. If their isn't another grocery tm available then the receiver is in charge of the full process.

Hell would freeze over before my receiver would unload c&s. She just walkies that it has arrived. As it should be.

I call to market if I see that its the C&S truck but most of the time I don't know til they walk in the door who it actually is. But no I am not unloading that bullshit that is a C&S truck.. They need to fucking load their trucks in order of delivery not what they fucking feel like.. Cause they just mix up pallets so if you like my store are the first couple stops you have pallets everywhere. And if market is on break they gonna wait. Half the time they show up five minutes before we leave for the day so nope not going to open that can of worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back