Archived receiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the position is open ... and it seems like im going to get it but maybe not. in any case, whats the pay increase?

how many people are in receiving? i see 2 people in our store Im actually interested in the position too.

Typically one, higher volume would possibly have two depending on the amount of product vendors bring.

I don't remember what my raise was but after that and the yearly review I'm making 11.30 an hour. I'm the only receiver but there's an indeterminate number of people who are allegedly trained and could work in the area but I have yet to see any solid evidence.

And a word of advice to anybody interested in becoming a receiver: do your research. Don't do what I did and only think about a pay raise and maybe weekends off. Try and find out why they're leaving, what condition it's in back there, if anybody in the store has a plan for training, how your leadership treats and supports receiving, etc.

If you backbroom already it's another .50 on top of what you make. Good luck receiving is a great position for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back