Archived Red 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I typed in the website was able to get to the login page but I didn't log in. So it's up and maybe you can access it from home? I don't want to login just in case...

You can access it from home, yes. Maybe it does not support all browsers.

If it's like all their other stuff it's only going to work in IE.

'New', yet dated as far as compatibility. Typical spot technology.

Really? Cause I heard spot has put microchips into the flue vaccines!!! That's why I politely refuse everytime our ETL's come around and ask if we are bearing the mark yet.

I had a customer refuse my offer of a flu shot once because he told me that it contained "timed-release super aids", I didn't press him further...

I tried Red360 from home (via IE). I get an equilvalent to a "Page not found" screen. Tried it from the store. Got a access forbidden screen.

Targetred360.com works just fine for me on firefox.

I just logged in on Chrome also.

Edit: I just made my profile too. I feel so official :)

Edit edit: It is SO BORING and pointless.

Last edited:
I just went over there (thanks for the url StaticSun) and yes it is boring. I notice they actually have an email address. It's TM # @missing.target.com. Kinda pointless but there it is. Didn't do anything with the profile or any comments.

I just went over there (thanks for the url StaticSun) and yes it is boring. I notice they actually have an email address. It's TM # @missing.target.com. Kinda pointless but there it is. Didn't do anything with the profile or any comments.

It's just a placeholder. Your email account doesn't actually exist. Unless you have a common name, you can be reached via email: first.last@target.com or tm#@target.com. That is, of course, you have a job code that is keyed for an email account.

Funny little sidenote. You can search by position. There's the guest service attendant, human resources, and then some people are keyed as "Cash Office & Human Resources Team Member".

Last edited:
this sounds really really stupid. must be a good time-waster for all those corporate folks that have downtime near a computer (computers are a hot commodity at our store if you're not on workbench, signing, or fixing a punch - you need to keep it moving).

I wish you could have "friends" over there. Do some networking with my ballsier TBR people... I think being who'd to interact with other users would be so beneficial.

You log in with your workbench information and it already has a kind of profile set up for you with your name, store number, last milestone anniversary, current position held, and Target email address. You can add a picture of yourself and an inspirational quote. That's about it.

Yeah you can't even view other TM's profiles.

I can guarantee my 'inspirational quote' wouldn't be 'brand'...

Just realized I was typing the wrong URL. It's not target.com/red360 but rather targetred360.com.

Went to the website. Saw that you had to login with your workbench account and left. Don't need Target spying on what I say or do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back