Archived Red 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which makes it just a store rag in another format.
It's also obvious they don't want any meaningful feedback (but will attempt to track you anyway).

I received an email at work the other day to let me know that spot would be asking team members to add to their anniversary announcements in this way. You know, if you are getting ready for your 5 year anniversary for example, they would email you in advance to update your info so they could post it in an upcoming issue.

I have sent info for myself and other team members by email when requested - they almost always edit/leave out comments requested. I realized they didn't really care. I thought it was a milestone to reach 20 years - my comment was left out of the magazine.

I won't participate any longer.

I got it last week for the first time ever. It did kinda surprise me. Wasn't expecting it at all.

I don't understand why they would send it to our home.
When I got it, the frelling thing went straight into the recycling bin.

I don't understand why they would send it to our home.
When I got it, the frelling thing went straight into the recycling bin.

Here's our culture, we're going to force feed it to you by putting it inside your home, your sanctuary away from the store.

On second thought, my sanctuary away from the store is the local bar.

By mailing it to the house & - by default - having us read it AT HOME, aren't they encouraging us to WORK OFF THE CLOCK?!

Anyone else start getting the RED magazine mailed to their house?

Yes. Is there a way to decline home delivery? If I cared about RED, I would just read it in the break room. I don't want Target sending anything to my house unless I got a promotion or I forgot to pick up my check.

Yes. Is there a way to decline home delivery? If I cared about RED, I would just read it in the break room. I don't want Target sending anything to my house unless I got a promotion or I forgot to pick up my check.

Free fire kindling, too, for those of you with a fire place/fire pit.

I no longer work at Target and I received a copy of Red magazine in the mail today. Weird!

I think that RED magazine has been changed from being a monthly magazine to a quarterly one that will be sent to our homes.....and homes of former TMs like "ImDaLOD"

Decline it? I doubt it.....once Spot has your address he'll mail RED......and make us all see RED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back