Archived Red and Khaki Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. Is this actually coming to stores, or is this online only?

I will be happy with a simple plain zip-up hoodie to be able to easily take on/off whem doing the unload or working near the freezers.

Champion athletic apparel has solid color hoodies, and has free shipping from time to time.

Best Men's Khaki's I've gotten so far are from Kohls Urban Pipeline. Comfortable, decent price, And well constructed. They're holding up a lot better then any of my Goodfellow Pants.

If they sell spot-approved khakis that are comfortable with lots of pockets I'll be all over them. As for shirts, I still feel squicky about paying money to walk around advertising my employer. Yeah, if it's a work shirt it's a work shirt, but I have a hard time paying for a shirt that I would never wear outside of work or, say, cleaning my house.

Best Men's Khaki's I've gotten so far are from Kohls Urban Pipeline. Comfortable, decent price, And well constructed. They're holding up a lot better then any of my Goodfellow Pants.

I wear a weird size that Target doesn't carry in store, so I get mine from Amazon. All my shoess are Goodfellow or C9 tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back