Archived RED Team Member coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they got rid of table talkers and RED360 and I haven't seen an issue of RED mag in a long time. Have they ended RED mag too? At last check a couple of weeks ago, digitalred.target.com (only accessible from the store) still said something about the Spring 2015 issue coming soon.

I miss the awesome coupons! Wish they had the balls to start up the 10% off house brands again too; that was such a treat!

I would doubt that this will be coming back, they've cut pretty much everything else like it

There was some coupon books laying around in the breakroom, the other day. I didn't look at them, but I will.

Yeah I emailed red@target.com a week ago; no response yet. Target before team my ass. Can't wait til they get rid of our discount.

Funny enough, I asked my STL about this yesterday. He said he received no communications on it, but that its likely they will only issue coupons once a year around holidays. This is what he heard from the DTL who heard it as a rumor from someone else. Bunch of rumor-spreaders in my district I tells ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back