Archived Redcard holders getting freebies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. I had a quick question. I’m a GSTL and also a redcard (credit) holder. Today I received an email from REDcard spend and get giving me a $20 egiftcard. First I thought I was getting hacked but decided to click the link. When I put my email in on the cashstar website it’s addressed to my full name, and says “thanks for using your REDcard!” Giftcard worked fine as I shopped today. Has anybody heard anything about target sending random Giftcards? I called card services and they had no idea what I was talking about lol. This is actually kinda cool if they do this.

Hey everyone. I had a quick question. I’m a GSTL and also a redcard (credit) holder. Today I received an email from REDcard spend and get giving me a $20 egiftcard. First I thought I was getting hacked but decided to click the link. When I put my email in on the cashstar website it’s addressed to my full name, and says “thanks for using your REDcard!” Giftcard worked fine as I shopped today. Has anybody heard anything about target sending random Giftcards? I called card services and they had no idea what I was talking about lol. This is actually kinda cool if they do this.

The credit has a bunch of perks that Target doesn't spell out. A cashierof mine said she got into a club locally for free with her redcard.. Another way to pitch the redcard to guests...

The credit has a bunch of perks that Target doesn't spell out. A cashierof mine said she got into a club locally for free with her redcard.. Another way to pitch the redcard to guests...

Would be a great selling point IF we knew what kind of perks we should be telling our guests about, even if the perks vary by geographic region. At least it would be a talking point.

Last edited:
I know around December they would give free items at Cafe but they didn't do it this past year. That used to be a huge perk even though it was just the silly jamba juice nobody would buy. If they want to drive guest loyalty, they need more perks. Amazon just came out with 5% off at Whole Foods for their credit card users

EVERYDAY SAVINGS. EXCLUSIVE EXTRAS.

What are the extras?

Just a few that I've taken advantage of recently (and I have debit, not credit):

Extra 10% off an entire transaction for your anniversary.
Early access to Black Friday doorbuster deals.
In January there was an extra 20% off all online clearance.

edit to add: Not one I've been interested in, but I seem to recall that there was early notice for limited Funko Pop figures?

Last edited:
Here is another strange one co worker bought husband a ps4 and it didnt charge any tax. Now our state tax is huge so thats a massive savings! This was with a debit card though

Here is another strange one co worker bought husband a ps4 and it didnt charge any tax. Now our state tax is huge so thats a massive savings! This was with a debit card though
That’s a POS issue or someone accidentally made the purchase tax free. It’s illegal not to charge sales tax on taxable items

Well she told ap and the etl ge and both told her it was a glitch of some kind but arent making her pay the taxes. Dunno if thats going to come back and bit someone but I wouldnt trust that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back