Refusing to use my sicktime

Ok this is the Third time I have asked ro use my sick time and was denied. I called our because of serious reactions to the third covid shot. Thry refused to use my sicktime. Thry refusee ro use it to covee the time they forced me out because of a trainee of mine had covid and the idiot in hr didnt put me on leave right so i could get it covered. And they refused to let me use it when I was out with a damned cold. So what do I need to do to use it?????? Drop a bloodied limb on their desk???? I am highly angry about this because other tms are being allowed to use it but apparently not me. I am seriously on my last nerve with this damned store. What do I do here?

No we dont use mytime for sick pay we have to fill out paper things and put it in clerical or hrs box. But idk why they denied it I literally went home sick because of that stupid booster and had to call out the next day. I couldnt breath and was panting like a marathin runner at work. I am getting really sick of the gsmea they are playing here. I dont understand either I mean its a state thing so why deny it???? Im waiting for HR to get in I am jist furious at this.

No we dont use mytime for sick pay we have to fill out paper things and put it in clerical or hrs box. But idk why they denied it I literally went home sick because of that stupid booster and had to call out the next day. I couldnt breath and was panting like a marathin runner at work. I am getting really sick of the gsmea they are playing here. I dont understand either I mean its a state thing so why deny it???? Im waiting for HR to get in I am jist furious at this.
Not stupid, You did the right thing by getting the booster.

Sick time just became a thing at my store. But I know it's available in myTime.

Go on Cirrus and try to get a note about your vaccine reaction. That is a separate kind of pay.

I know that states have different sick time policies, but turning down requests for being sick doesn't seem possible. In my state, you have to miss a scheduled shift, and cannot use it to pad hours or for vacation.

HR should be able to fix this, but HRBP would be the next step.

Go on Cirrus and try to get a note about your vaccine reaction. That is a separate kind of pay.

I know that states have different sick time policies, but turning down requests for being sick doesn't seem possible. In my state, you have to miss a scheduled shift, and cannot use it to pad hours or for vacation.

HR should be able to fix this, but HRBP would be the next step.
I didnt even think to get on cirrus about it thank you vety much. I will get ahold of hrbp if thry dont fix this. I went home early because of my reaction amd called out the next day because it was still bad. I only wanted to use my sick pay for the full day I missed. I appreciate the help and advice.

Back