Archived Rehiring question

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsarah95

Guest Services Team Member
Hi all, first time here so hope I’m doing this correctly!

Here’s my situation: I started working as a cashier at a local store. I was able to get an evening job in the field I studied in college, but it required me to move out of state. I left Target and gave my full 2 weeks notice (I was still in my first 90 days so they couldn’t transfer me to a store near where I’m living now).
I applied to a store that’s near where I am now and have an interview this week. If I’m rehired, will I need to complete training again (both orientation and the learning modules)?
Thanks!

We had a girl at my store quit for a while due to personal issues and she did have to go through orientation again when she came back, although she didn’t go through the training because she was put in the same position she’d previously had. I guess it depends on your store, how much time has passed, and a few other things.

How long has it been? If more than 90 days, you will have to go through orientation and training ( at least some of it) again.

Start laws can be different for liquor sales. You may have retake cashier training stuff, because of that.

Fortunately, it's not like Target does much in the way of training, so consider those few hours free money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back