Renovation

Hello!! So my ETL was telling us that our store was getting a renovation and it will look completely different! What does this consist of? She also said that as a guest advocate we will be seeing new locations on our schedule!!(not just Service Advocate and Checkout Advocate) What kind of new locations will these be?

I forgot what they are called but they have someone that just answers guests questions and help them find items that have been moved because stuff gets moved all over the place and multiple times during remodels.

Man I would hate a renovation any time this year. So many people in the building. Construction crews & new hires for pog team. So much turnover.
Yes work will be done overnight but more non guest will be in the store during opening hrs. How will the additional people affect the amount of guests allowed in at a time?

Hello!! So my ETL was telling us that our store was getting a renovation and it will look completely different! What does this consist of? She also said that as a guest advocate we will be seeing new locations on our schedule!!(not just Service Advocate and Checkout Advocate) What kind of new locations will these be?
Sounds like you might be getting a remodel

Ours started 3 weeks before the corona outbreak in January..... it finished in like June it was tons of fun

If it had shit ave,bakery and deil it won't now. It will have huge area for alcohol and extended the Starbucks. It will still have produce though.

We just went through a major remodel... first one since pretty much the store open. We got all new flooring all check lanes have been redone... beauty went from one side to the other, electronics, we now have IGS which is integrated guest service... do not volunteer for anything on the remodel team stay in your department Service Ambassador is totally boring trust me I did it for 6 months not fun! You’ll love it when it’s done I’ll post pics of ours!

If it had shit ave,bakery and deil it won't now. It will have huge area for alcohol and extended the Starbucks. It will still have produce though.
Wine and Spirits is dependent on the city the store is in. And if you’re a Super, you’ll keep the Bakery and Deli. Starbucks will go where the Service Desk was unless you get Wine and Spirits. What things you keep or don’t varies by store.

Wine and Spirits is dependent on the city the store is in. And if you’re a Super, you’ll keep the Bakery and Deli. Starbucks will go where the Service Desk was unless you get Wine and Spirits. What things you keep or don’t varies by store.
Well I guess that the other store not mine wish it was did that I live in Texas.

Back