Archived Reprint POG shelf price labels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
Hi all

How do I reprint all shelf labels in a POG, or even find a POG for that matter? Basically, I discovered our rotating battery thingy at front end has super old prices (front end teams-- check yours), and no one wants to fix. So how do I find the POG for that rotating thingy, and reprint the shelf tags? Whatever the fastest/easiest way is.

Thanks!

Get the first 3 numbers of the DPCI from one of the labels, go on Online Planogram and under Department choose the one for the department number the batteries are in, then it'll list all the POGs, there should be one for that rack.

Get the first 3 numbers of the DPCI from one of the labels, go on Online Planogram and under Department choose the one for the department number the batteries are in, then it'll list all the POGs, there should be one for that rack.
Does each 4 sides of the twisty thing have a pog? Or is it one for all? Will online planogram tell me which battery POG is for the twisty thing? And how do I find online planogram?

Sorry for the questions, I’m a GSTM and normally don’t do this lol

Honestly, the easiest way is probably to just grab a printer, scan each DPCI and print a new shelf label for it. Don't have to mess around with a whole POG that way.

Also, do you work at my store? We discovered our front end battery thing was hopelessly wrong a couple of days ago. Guess how I fixed it? (Hint: see above)

Honestly, the easiest way is probably to just grab a printer, scan each DPCI and print a new shelf label for it. Don't have to mess around with a whole POG that way.

Also, do you work at my store? We discovered our front end battery thing was hopelessly wrong a couple of days ago. Guess how I fixed it? (Hint: see above)
I think everyone’s is bc no one checks it lol

I tried printing it on my device but it just created a batch of some sort and then asked me to scan a Lexmark printer so I gave up lol

I think everyone’s is bc no one checks it lol

I tried printing it on my device but it just created a batch of some sort and then asked me to scan a Lexmark printer so I gave up lol

Oh if it did that, you just need to go back to the fixture room, make sure the proper paper is in the printer there and then print out your batch.

Just partner with a GM TL (It's their job now anyway), they'll show you how to do it. They should be happy to show you as technically speaking you could just tell them it needs to be fixed and add it to their task list. (Don't do that, they have a lot of shit to do and if you have the time to fix the batteries, just do it.)

Oh if it did that, you just need to go back to the fixture room, make sure the proper paper is in the printer there and then print out your batch.

Just partner with a GM TL (It's their job now anyway), they'll show you how to do it. They should be happy to show you as technically speaking you could just tell them it needs to be fixed and add it to their task list. (Don't do that, they have a lot of shit to do and if you have the time to fix the batteries, just do it.)
But wouldn’t a pog be faster bc then I wouldn’t have to scan one by one?

USE ZEBRA-
1. Scan one of the batteries
2. Tap the blue item description
3. At bottom of new page, tap the blue POG #, (will be letter, 3 numbers, 3 characters - letters/numbers)
Be certain you choose the correct location.
4. Tap Print labels
5. Choose ALL labels
6. Tap Person top left
7. Tap print
8. tap add printer (yellow )
9. Go to fixture room and tap Signs and label printer on Zebra
10. Tap your batch to print
11. Put the labels that the printer tells you to put (reg white or square orange unit label sheets) in drawer of printer
12. All the labels to that POG will print

USE ZEBRA-
1. Scan one of the batteries
2. Tap the blue item description
3. At bottom of new page, tap the blue POG #, (will be letter, 3 numbers, 3 characters - letters/numbers)
Be certain you choose the correct location.
4. Tap Print labels
5. Choose ALL labels
6. Tap Person top left
7. Tap print
8. tap add printer (yellow )
9. Go to fixture room and tap Signs and label printer on Zebra
10. Tap your batch to print
11. Put the labels that the printer tells you to put (reg white or square orange unit label sheets) in drawer of printer
12. All the labels to that POG will print
Cool beans. Is Fixture room only one that can do it? Can TSC computers? Idk if my fixture room has a computer still it’s been so long since I’ve been in thwre

See above. Printing a pog is a long process. I don't know. I find it easier to just print one by one, but I'm fast at one by one from flexing toys in Q4.
Is there any way to complete this process without going in the fixture room lol

You can use the hip printers but you need a roll of labels in it
I tried that and it wouldn’t print, it made me select a lexmark. Any way around that?
Yeah, call whichever GM TM owns the checklanes and have them do it for you.
lol at having a GM expert that cares about the front end labels... our candy is wildly messed up too but I’m only worried about the batteries right now

It would be most ideal if I could get it working one by one from a zebra printer so that i can just do it then and there

Thanks, I'll try this tomorrow
There is a revision coming up this week on batteries...all battery centers, front end & electronics. You might want to wait. Reprinting labels can done at tsc. You might need the paper & find which computer has the signing program. Fixture room has everything too.

There is a revision coming up this week on batteries...all battery centers, front end & electronics. You might want to wait. Reprinting labels can done at tsc. You might need the paper & find which computer has the signing program. Fixture room has everything too.
You think they’ll fix the front end too?

You think they’ll fix the front end too?

They should. If it doesn't get fixed this week, the pog you want to print the labels for is called Battery Rolling Rack. You've been given a lot of options on here for printing; it is faster to print the pog labels from a computer, not the hip printer (and the labels will look nicer too!).

Maybe if you ask nicely one of your old pog TMs can help you out or even print the labels for you. Can't hurt to ask. If it were me, I'd print them for you AND walk you through how to find this info for yourself next time. 🙂

They should. If it doesn't get fixed this week, the pog you want to print the labels for is called Battery Rolling Rack. You've been given a lot of options on here for printing; it is faster to print the pog labels from a computer, not the hip printer (and the labels will look nicer too!).

Maybe if you ask nicely one of your old pog TMs can help you out or even print the labels for you. Can't hurt to ask. If it were me, I'd print them for you AND walk you through how to find this info for yourself next time. 🙂
Thank you so much! I’ll check the rack later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back