Archived Requesting time off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I've just completed my first week as a seasonal cashier, and I've just remembered that I committed to attending an all-day referee recertification clinic in a few weeks long before I even applied to Spot. Since that's the only clinic in my state that's close to me and I need to attend it and take the exam to keep my certification, I kinda can't miss it. I want to request the day off so I don't accidentally get scheduled for it. How does time off work at Target, and how do I go about requesting it?

You simply login to eHR and request it. HR will approve/deny it and you go on your merry way. Just ask someone at your store how to do it as it is kind of complicated to explain over text.

Does
You simply login to eHR and request it. HR will approve/deny it and you go on your merry way. Just ask someone at your store how to do it as it is kind of complicated to explain over text.
Does it have to be done from the store's eHR? I didn't have that option on my personal computer.

Make sure you tell someone you put in a request (ask you approves time off) because if not looked at, I think in 48 hrs computer will auto deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back