Requesting vacation

Sign into work bench. Go to quick links and select my time self service. Then select the request time off and go from there.

I would say no more than 3 weeks out from vacation time. I heard it will auto deny if you request it any sooner.
I’ve done 6 months ahead and got it approved. Maybe a case of ASANTS. If I were taking a real vacation like actually going somewhere and paid non refundable money I would definitely put in the request as soon as I made the plans. Wouldn’t wait till 3 weeks out then have it denied because maybe someone else already requested that week. I would say check with your etl or etl HR.

I would say no more than 3 weeks out from vacation time. I heard it will auto deny if you request it any sooner.
Just the opposite. Auto denial happens once you are in the week that the schedule is being written. About 3 weeks out. So, today (could actually be Monday, not positive) any requests for May 2 - 8 would be autodenied.

Make sure and tell your TL or it could get auto denied.
This I because I put mine a month in advance twice both times it was auto rejected. I was beyond angry both times. There's was absolutely no reason for it to be denied. But even then it could still be rejected.

Back