Archived Reschedule a New Hire Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I did get hired after the interview a week ago and they called me yesterday scheduled me for an orientation tomorrow and I had to say that I can't go since I'll be out of town and I asked if they can reschedule and the hr lady said she has one probably next week and I told her that I will be available next week fri or sat and she said that she'll call me back if she gets a date for me. I'm worried that they might not call me or not hire me anymore. Any thoughts?

My store does orientations twice a week, at set times, so she'll probably call back and let you know when the next one is where they have a spot open. I wouldn't worry too much, unless you keep having to say you can't make it.

She’ll call you back. They gave me like 3 dates at first that I had to say no to :p

She’ll call you back. They gave me like 3 dates at first that I had to say no to :p
Wow! That's super generous. :eek: Thank you for your message! It somehow gives me relief.

Reactions: Dog
Don't worry about it. HR understands that not everyone is available to start right after the interview or on such short notice. They'll call back.To be quite honest, your interviewers went through the effort to interview you and prep for your onboarding. They're not going to let that go to waste just because you couldn't make it to the first orientation.

Depending on the store you may have to wait a week or a few weeks for the next orientation. I ran orientations when I was HR and I always gave people a chance to come to the next orientation. I would try to have it asap when people couldn't make it to the first one but it just depended on my STL giving me the payroll to run an orientation.

Yeah brah, we takes care of our peoples. Welcome onboard and let the DISCOUNTS BEGIN!

Who are you and what did you do with the real Planosss? It seems like I’ve only seen positive messages from you for the last couple days. That’s out of character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back