Reshop at Guest Service?

I understand the skepticism but it's my new reality and I need to know how to make it work.

The only way to make it work with no TMs on the salesfloor is to use your own people to get it done. Pull a cashier and have them focus on working out reshop, backing up the lanes when it gets busy. Have the cart attendant help out when they're caught up on tasks.

No reshop at the service desk sounds difficult af. We're only shooting for "minimal" reshop there.

We used to have carts behind the half wall thing, then we switched to bins on the floor. We're in the middle of remodel and have the bins on a wall situation for the time being. A service desk tm or gsa/gstl brings the softlines stuff over in a cart periodically instead of calling us (no one's at the fr lately because idk) so there's very minimal reshop at guest service, but 37 carts in the vicinity of the fitting room.

It's so great.

No reshop at the service desk sounds difficult af. We're only shooting for "minimal" reshop there.

We used to have carts behind the half wall thing, then we switched to bins on the floor. We're in the middle of remodel and have the bins on a wall situation for the time being. A service desk tm or gsa/gstl brings the softlines stuff over in a cart periodically instead of calling us (no one's at the fr lately because idk) so there's very minimal reshop at guest service, but 37 carts in the vicinity of the fitting room.

It's so great.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OK, I really need some help here! During the day we don't have anyone scheduled in hardlines until the closers come in between 4 and 6. Our softline team is already at their breaking point. There are times when we no one on the floor in softlines. When we have TMs in softlines all they do is push truck.
So, for those of you that are making this "no reshop at Guest Service" thing work, can you help me with this?
What we do at my store is have the CA push it out to a designated area on the floor C2, B2, etc. and basically stage it until someone comes in. Is it ideal? No, but it's better than letting it build up at guest service.

What we do at my store is have the CA push it out to a designated area on the floor C2, B2, etc. and basically stage it until someone comes in. Is it ideal? No, but it's better than letting it build up at guest service.

You can park them next to the carts of truck push they park along the race track..

To make things even more interesting, we are not allowed to use carts for anything at any time. Unless we can get ahold of a triple tier we're screwed! This is a relatively new rule for the entire store.

Wow! I thought we had it bad, but reading this thread...wow. Idk what else to say. I’m at an AA store and can’t even imagine reshopping each item or not allowing carts for reshop at GS. GS calls on walkie when there’s a full cart for hardlines or softlines to pick up, sometimes they reply and come immediately, sometimes another cart or two gets filled and GS calls again “HL you have 3 carts of reshop now”. Sooner or later they come and get it.

To make things even more interesting, we are not allowed to use carts for anything at any time. Unless we can get ahold of a triple tier we're screwed! This is a relatively new rule for the entire store.
This.
One of our FATMs got ripped a new one when an ETL spotted him using a cart to take boxes back to the baler.
He was SUPPOSED to walk all the way to the BR (across the store from us), grab a 3-tier, bring it BACK to FA to load with flattened boxes, then take it to the baler & drop it off at the BR.
Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

Wow! I thought we had it bad, but reading this thread...wow. Idk what else to say. I’m at an AA store and can’t even imagine reshopping each item or not allowing carts for reshop at GS. GS calls on walkie when there’s a full cart for hardlines or softlines to pick up, sometimes they reply and come immediately, sometimes another cart or two gets filled and GS calls again “HL you have 3 carts of reshop now”. Sooner or later they come and get it.

Ours is like that too. Someone from softlines will grab the reshop when clocking in or coming back from break. Other than that, we grab it when GS tells us to come get it. I would never get anything done if I had to drop everything and go up to grab every item as it came in. Screw taking it directly to the correct rack, I'm lucky if I get the tag back, much less the item perfectly hung on the original hanger and with the tag still attached.

Ok so here's what I've been told so far. Each cashier is responsible for the reshop at their lane. No one can use any type of vehicle for reshop. You can only carry an armload at a time. We can't even use a hand basket. We're supposed to call TMs up to get reshop every time someone makes a return. I'm at a high volume super and I think I'm losing my mind.

Ok so here's what I've been told so far. Each cashier is responsible for the reshop at their lane. No one can use any type of vehicle for reshop. You can only carry an armload at a time. We can't even use a hand basket. We're supposed to call TMs up to get reshop every time someone makes a return. I'm at a high volume super and I think I'm losing my mind.

People who return 4 boxes of 200+ diapers and a swing....

We don't have enough smilies on this site. This statement is worthy of a FOTFLMAO smilie.

And @Kartman is right. This is your leaders.
high kitty.jpeg

Back