Archived RESHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reshop=

Merch from all over the store that is out of area, go backs, etc. Basically merch that is not back stock, not pulls. Comes from anywhere in the store.

Reactions: Him
Lol, that is reshop from a hardlines perspective. In Softlines it is mostly the never-ending racks of clothing tried on at the fitting room.

That is a really huge chunk, but so are the returns, the RTW clothes left in the girls' area and the occasional shirt or underwear someone left on the crockpots that HL found. And there have been days when I'm putting away reshop that I get back to my cart with more clothes than I carried into an area because three guests decided to leave 10 Mossomo shirts, 3 clearance items, 4 folded shirts and a bunch of bathing suits on the Knox Rose racks.

The one that still leaves me scratching my head is pulling out the reshop that GS put in our basket and finding HL or Spot's Playground items. Some things are pretty obscure and understandable, but most of it is obviously not ours unless there's someone new up front. If it's got a red area with a price on it, I don't care if it's a pair of socks or a hat, it's obviously not ours.

That is a really huge chunk, but so are the returns, the RTW clothes left in the girls' area and the occasional shirt or underwear someone left on the crockpots that HL found. And there have been days when I'm putting away reshop that I get back to my cart with more clothes than I carried into an area because three guests decided to leave 10 Mossomo shirts, 3 clearance items, 4 folded shirts and a bunch of bathing suits on the Knox Rose racks.

The one that still leaves me scratching my head is pulling out the reshop that GS put in our basket and finding HL or Spot's Playground items. Some things are pretty obscure and understandable, but most of it is obviously not ours unless there's someone new up front. If it's got a red area with a price on it, I don't care if it's a pair of socks or a hat, it's obviously not ours.

Or someone had a misfire when tossing crap into the correct cart for reshop.. Our softlines cart is next to the One Spot basket.. It happens.. My personal hatred is getting an on line return that scanned for them at GS but when you scan it with a Zebra it comes up "Not sold here" so it has to go back to guest services.

The one I can't stand is when Flow takes stuff they don't want to push and tosses it in the reshop carts. Hey guys, if you want to pull that stunt at least make it look less like push. Like can you take it out of the casepack....Then they wonder where all this backstock or a really odd auto pull came from.

Or someone had a misfire when tossing crap into the correct cart for reshop.. Our softlines cart is next to the One Spot basket.. It happens..

I can see that when we get makeup. But we always get the articles of clothing that are either One Spot or Fan Central. Those aren't like the medicines that visually either go in pharmacy but belong to baby hardlines or vice versa. One Spot and Fan Central are pretty obvious visually.

Ay my store we simply refer to this as abandoned. "Seasonal, you have a full cart of abandons to put away" "hey check out this abandoned I found, adult diapers next to the beans" "I don't have anything to do, are there any abandons for me to work out?"

Last edited:
In my store it's called stray: Ex: "___ in hardlines, you have a full cart of stray at the service desk."

I've been with Target for almost two years now and I've only now become increasingly annoyed with parents and their kids running through toys. One lady actually let her kid crawl around on the bottom shelf but only said something to them when I made my presence known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back