Retail comic

Formina Sage💯

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
Here is a link provided by Hardlinesmaster. This comic is made by Norm Feuti.

© 2011 King Features Syndicate, Inc.
A Unit of Hearst Corporation
© North America Syndicate and Cowles Syndicate are affiliated companies of King Features Syndicate

Last edited:

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Talk about killing two birds with one stone....hiring someone sweet like Amber & ditching someone like Courtney! lol

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Great idea for a coupon and here I was thinking a boxknife would do the same thing.

Lady Fitting Room

Free from Target :D
The sad thing about the 75% less boss thing is that my STL is a royal b*tch of such morbidly obese proportions that even WITH 3/4 of her gone, there'd STILL be enough to ruin your day. :mad:

The sad thing about the 75% less boss thing is that my STL is a royal b*tch of such morbidly obese proportions that even WITH 3/4 of her gone, there'd STILL be enough to ruin your day. :mad:
LFR, I'm sorry you find yourself in this situation. Hopefully you don't have to interact with her as much as the other ETLs, TLs, & TMs. Hang in there! You've got friends here. :)

Lady Fitting Room

Free from Target :D
LFR, I'm sorry you find yourself in this situation. Hopefully you don't have to interact with her as much as the other ETLs, TLs, & TMs. Hang in there! You've got friends here. :)
Thanks, Bullseye. :) I used to try and be nice to her thinking that maybe she just wasn't a people person, but I came to the conclusion long ago that she's just inhuman. :( Now I just try to get through each day without pissing her off.