Retail Haikus

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Since we were having so much fun with this on the Retail thread, I thought it merited its own thread:

Schedules post today;
briefly, hope springs eternal;
closing weekend...damn!

Helping a guest, then a rude guest while the original guest. Then their question from rude guest. Still help original guest who is in disbelief about other guest. I say it happens alot, I would say "one moment, please" once or twice. deaf ears by 2nd guest, then I say, what do you need? The 2nd guest says it & ok. 1st guest, I say, their manners are bad. Sorry for the delay & thank you for patience.

Calling the help desk;
Target India makes me
want to kill myself.
LOVE it. i called three weeks ago, they finally called back. they couldnt pronounce my name, so they called, waited for the operator and said "DOOOOUUUUU". kind of like a zombie. if a zombie worked at a call center. never "hi" "may i speak to". took us four times to figure out who and what it was. i finally gave up after spending 20 minutes telling them everything was fine. but then a different one called back every day for almost a week. i told the etlge to tell them i was fired.

OP
OP
redeye58

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
After calling in a printer that was constantly jamming, tech support called the next day to confirm that "it makes the noise when the printing comes out". Reminds me of the short-lived series "B-team".

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
This one has two versions. First, the guest version:

My question to you:
If you hate it here so much
Why do you shop here?!

Now, the team member version:

My question to you:
If you hate it here so much
Why'd you apply here?!

Congratulations! You GOT a nickel!!! That works out to a little more than $100 per year if you work 40 hours per week. It could possibly cover the increase in gasoline costs....or not. lol
I'm a cashier. I don't get 40 hours per week. I'm lucky if I get 20. Maybe it'll be enough to cover my parents' Christmas presents?

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Spot cares about your health?
Why don't they don't offer any
real health insurance?

Last edited: