Archived Return Scan already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did one in November, i believe one last month, and i got another one tomorrow.
Anyone doing a RS soon?

Did one last week. I was very surprise how much we're returning. January was big also. We had so much flexed on the floor in January I knew they didn't get everything then.

Did one last week. I was very surprise how much we're returning. January was big also. We had so much flexed on the floor in January I knew they didn't get everything then.
Ahh... last time it was 4 people we were scheduled 4a-noon, we finished at 12. This time again it's just me and the electronics TL, 4am-10am. Wondering how quick we can finish lol

Doing ours Thursday. Myself and 2 tm's 4am to noon. Should be good to go.

They gave me 2 people. Going to use the extra time to get those toy endcaps done. Yay reset week!

Heck, I hope it isn't too big as I am the only one doing it tomorrow 8pm-4am...

Took me and my electronics TL only two hours. Finished early and got a lot of other work done.

Every case-pack (or repack, whatever you called it) every one I did was accurate except for one.

Took me and my electronics TL only two hours. Finished early and got a lot of other work done.

Every case-pack (or repack, whatever you called it) everyone I did was accurate except for one.
Do you check them before closing the carton or all at the end? We check ours before we close them to make sure we don't mess up, also makes it easier to see where you went wrong sooner.

Do you check them before closing the carton or all at the end? We check ours before we close them to make sure we don't mess up, also makes it easier to see where you went wrong sooner.
Yeah checked every one and it was perfect every time! Ended up probably being 20-25 boxes (regular size...)

I believe, in order to improve inventory levels across the company, scans went from to quarterly to bi-monthly.

So, we finished in an hour today. Had 3 of us on it, and sent back 22 full boxes.

Got to do *gasp* salesplans and little things to keep toys and electronics running! And the 3rd tm organized the electronics br and replaced old wacos! Unheard of!

We even got to install plastic wacos for the books! :O

They're every six weeks now. I had two TMs finish in 2 hours, I was a little worried since I couldn't schedule myself to be there.

Scan Day again!

I'm on an hour sleep because they have it in their heads that it needs to be done at 4am. :(

We can do it at 8.... it's not a big deal, lol

Me and my TL again finished at 1hr 50 ish minutes. We were shrink wrapping everything right before break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back